Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways considers economic analysis for publication. We are primarily interested in articles concerning Drugs, but submission of reviews about Health-related Quality of life or Outcomes Research is of great interest to the journal.
All the submitted manuscripts must be written in English.
Authors should consult the Instructions for authors for advice on manuscript preparation and submission.
Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways is indexed online:
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Science Gate
What are the advantages for you to publishing on Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways?
- Fast final decision on submitted papers: generally less than 4 weeks.
- Open access: your paper is readable by anyone in the world for free.
- Electronic journal: there are no limits on the number and size of the papers we publish.
- Independent and peer reviewed
Authors are welcome to send their manuscript to obtain an opinion from the Editor about the suitability of their paper for the journal. Our Editor will do a quick review (not peer review) of your paper and advise if they believe it is appropriate or not for the submission to the journal.
No articles from Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways website may be reproduced, in any media or format, or linked to for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of SEEd Srl and payment of an appropriate fee. For further information on commercial use of published papers please click here.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution an Article Publication Fee.
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts.
For any further information, please contact the Managing Editor: Ombretta Bandi - email@example.com